Selasa, 05 April 2011

Dreams that Keeps Me Alive

For the last two month, I found myself really lack of motivation. I don't think all that I've done is worthwhile, and I'm not sure this is the job I'm happy to do. I miss those moments when I woke up with full of spirits, really curious to begin a day because I like what I'm doing. It's been so long since I feel actually I'm dead, I'm not doing anything, I lose my proactivity, I'm lazy to open my eyes and face the reality. I just want to do my job, and that's all, because everyday will be the same day. And in the night, I'll be happy because one day is over. And I welcome another boring day. Sometimes, I wonder, how I can escape from this situation? And the answer come at one silent night in my room. When I see my old notes that by a sudden appear again, I remember my beautiful dreams about a year ago. I want to be a light, I want to be an inspiration. How could I forget all these good stuff? And now, I remember that this may the path that will lead me to my dream, and even the worst problem may become a great experience. And for once more, I'm wondering what I really want to achieve in life, before I die, what are dreams that keeps me alive, brings me up when I'm in the lowest point of life, and enlarge my patience to what I'm doing now, because deepdown inside, whether I want or not, I know that this time will be precious moment for me, and I will be grateful for all these things. Dreams Dreams Dreams ohhh Dream It! 1. Travelling All Part of The World.. 2. Get Master Degree Abroad, in business/engineering 3. Contribute Something to Society 4. Own family business in processing technology (I still have processing feel deep down in my heart) 5. Working Outside Indonesia I still think life is worthwhile, even in the worst condition, and I really could do something to make it worthful! This feeling keeps me alive..

1 komentar: